Lucite Casting and Shop Apprentice, Honorcraft, Stoughton, MA
Honorcraft has been in business over 50 years and is a leading designer and manufacturer of custom awards, plaques, and specialty signage.
We are looking for the right candidate to join our manufacturing team and learn how to manufacture custom awards and signs from a variety of materials. The candidate will also be trained on how to safely operate several manufacturing machines.
Our facility is located in Stoughton, MA, and our normal shop hours are Monday – Friday 7:30am – 4:00pm.
- Mixing chemical compounds for Lucite casting
- Measuring and cutting sheets of raw materials into specified dimensions
- Finishing awards, which includes using a spray booth and/or applying lacquer
- Sanding and polishing awards using machinery and also by hand
- Perform other duties around the manufacturing plant as assigned
Example Equipment used:
- Table saw
- Band saw
- Polishing wheels
- Spray booth
- Positive attitude
- Willing to learn and help out wherever needed
- Team player
- Likes working with their hands
- Takes pride in their work and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently
Compensation and Benefits:
- This position offers an agreed upon hourly rate
- Honorcraft offers a full benefits package for full-time employees, including an employer sponsored health plan, 401K with company match, along with voluntary plans that are flexible to the employee's needs
Send your resume to Becky Fong Hughes at email@example.com