Laser Marking / Materials Handling, Phillips Precision, Boylston, MA
- Full time, 40+ hours
- Flexible hours between 6 am and 6 pm.
- Medical and Dental plans available.
- 2 weeks of vacation
- 1 week of sick/personal time.
- Competitive pay based on experience.
Phillips Precision is a very modern, inventive and well-respected full-service machine shop in central Massachusetts seeking someone to perform laser marking and materials handling work to support its products division.
The company produces an industry-leading set of fixture plates and components in addition to designing custom inspection fixture solutions. Growing sales through distribution requires the addition of a responsible individual to support the finishing, packaging and shipping of product. ISO9001:2015 registered.
- Laser Marking: programming/set-up/production
- Assembly of all products in our product line
- Kitting, packaging, and assisting in shipping product
- Maintaining an organized inventory area – including helping to manage inventory in our database
- Shop maintenance and cleaning
Send your resume to Cathy Phillips at firstname.lastname@example.org