Roll Grind Operator (Form Roll), Engineered Materials Solutions, Attleboro, MA
|Position Title: Roll Grind Operator (Form Roll)
|Reports to: Manufacturing Supervisor
||Job Code: RGO22
Set up and operate a variety of precision grinding machines to perform production grinding to close tolerances where grinding methods and sequences are predetermined and established tooling provided.
- Performs operations such as grinding compound angles, internal and external spherical radii, threads, contours and long exact tapers on products, parts and assemblies or tools.
- Selects, mounts and aligns various specialized attachments and standard tooling
- Interprets blueprints, sketches and engineering specifications.
- Dresses trues and shapes grinding wheels
Education and Experience:
- High School or Equivalency Diploma
- Related machine experience required
- Heavy lifting up to 20 lbs
- Standing up to 75% of time
To apply, contact Karen MacKinnon at firstname.lastname@example.org
- High dust, dirt, grease, chemicals, odors, oil, fumes and noise.
- Exposure to temperatures above 90 degrees -20%