Inside Sales Representative, Engineered Materials Solutions, Attleboro, MA
|Position Title: Inside Sales Representative
|Reports to: Director, Thermal Controls
||Job Code: ISR
Overall responsibility for customer order management process. Sell corporate products to business and industrial establishments or individuals over the telephone.
- Provides sales and service to existing accounts
- Makes outbound lead follow-up calls to potential and existing customers by telephone and e-mail to qualify leads and sell products and services
- Active development of new accounts by cold calls to make contact with potential customers.
- Responds to customer demands by corrective actions, cost reductions and/or making improvement as necessary.
- Achieves set RMA goals
- Emphasizes salable features, quotes prices and credit terms, and prepares sales orders for orders obtained.
- Reviews customer purchase order/forecast.
- Serve as primary liaison with customer (external) and planners (internal) so that any and all questions on order status can be resolved in a prompt and courteous manner.
- Maintain customer (master) information and pricing.
- Creates credit/debit memos and forward information to Finance.
- Maintains customer certification requirements.
- Liaison with shippers and packers on any issues related to customer packaging, special handling/labeling instructions, shipping instructions.
- Acts as administrator and primary contact for customer portal questions and concerns.
- Maintains an acceptable level of housekeeping order and cleanliness in area.
- Enters Customer Concerns as received.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma
- College degree preferred
- Minimal two year's experience in direct customer support
- Strong communication and computer skills necessary
- Basic math skills required
Physical Demands: None
Environment: Office environment
To apply, contact Karen MacKinnon at email@example.com