Quality Assurance Manager, Proxy Inc., Metheun, MA
Quality Assurance Manager-ISO-9001. Contract Manufacturing in Electronics and Electro Mechanical.
- Manage the quality assurance departments.
- Establish and maintain company compliance to ISO-9001 and ensure inspection standards to meet IPC and J-Standard required by customers. Departments included are Process Engineers, Incoming inspection, AOI inspection and FQA inspection.
- Achieve quality assurance operational objectives by generating metric analysis for the necessary departments for review; finding root causes and issuing internal correction if needed and make recommendations to improve existing manufacturing processes.
- Identify and document non-compliant incoming materials and determine their disposition.
- Validate new products quality processes by
- Establishing product specifications and quality attributes
- Measuring production
- Documenting evidence
- Determining operational and performance qualification
- Writing and updating quality assurance procedures.
- Maintain Quality Manual updates and accuracy by reviewing system, complying with processes and meeting procedures.
- Responsible for preparing quality documentation and reports for all corrective actions to suppliers, customers and internal employees.
- Responsible for all departments' compliance with quality policy and internal auditing.
- Accomplishes quality assurance human resource objectives by, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, and coaching; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions.
This position requires excellent computer fluency, verbal communication abilities, strategic planning, analytical/technical writing skills, and interpersonal skills. The ability to manage multiple projects is a must.
Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineer, Electronic Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, or related, 3 years of related experience. Experience can be gained professionally or through academic coursework.
To apply, send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.