Project Manager, Advanced Manufacturing Initiative, Boston, MA.
MassDevelopment is accepting applications for the position of Project Manager for the Advanced Manufacturing Initiative in our Finance Programs department.
Offering a wide range of finance programs and real estate development services, MassDevelopment supports economic growth, development, and investment across all sectors of the Massachusetts economy: public and private; commercial, industrial, and residential; and nonprofit, including healthcare, educational, cultural, and human-service providers. Our staff works in collaboration with developers, businesses, and banks to identify investors and leverage funds to support economic growth.
For more information about MassDevelopment, please visit www.massdevelopment.com.
Reporting directly to the Senior Vice President of Business Development and Manufacturing Initiatives, the Project Manager will manage project components including (but not limited to) project conceptualization; creation of grants; program development; manufacturing promotional activities; and coordination of the Advanced Manufacturing Collaborative and the AMP It Up! program.
- Managing and assisting in managing interdisciplinary project teams made up of MassDevelopment staff, other state agencies, and grantees from project initiation through completion, with ongoing responsibility for implementation and follow-up.
- Assisting in conceptualizing, structuring, and monitoring pilot grant programs.
- Developing and maintaining program work plans that include budgets, personnel, and schedules and operating expenses and revenues.
- Assisting with input to restricted funds financials and department entries into the Agency database.
- Assisting with the development and upkeep of manufacturing promotional materials, including the website and the Manufacturing Summit.
- Preparing briefings for the Board of Directors on assigned projects.
- Assembling information for reporting on the Advanced Manufacturing Futures Program.
- Assisting in managing interdisciplinary groups made up of MassDevelopment staff, legislators, EOHED staff, and other state agencies for the Advanced Manufacturing Collaborative (AMC).
- Creating and updating meeting minutes and files for the AMC.
- Providing regular project updates to senior management and ensuring that all relevant managers are kept informed of significant issues.
- Performing administrative and other related functions as required.
- Associate's degree required; bachelor's degree preferred with a concentration in business or engineering.
- Equivalent training and experience can be substituted for formal education. A minimum of five years of professional experience is required.
- Prior experience in project management is required.
- Candidates should be detail-oriented and possess superior written and oral communication skills.
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook is required.
Kindly forward cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to MassDevelopment, Attn: Human Resources, 99 High Street, 11th Floor, Boston, MA 02110 or email to: Jobs@massdeveloment.com. This posting can close without notice.
Equal Opportunity Employer