Technical Marketing, Temperature Sensing Equipment.
This position will promote Temperature Sensing Equipment to the commercial, municipal, and industrial energy markets via targeted marketing campaigns. You will be responsible for aggressive recruitment of new business through increased market penetration. You will need to become familiar with and effectively communicate knowledge of the company's products. Compensation will be based on experience.
In addition to direct marketing, the position will be responsible for developing programs, and conducting market analysis and research to meet set goals. Other responsibilities include: oversight of all areas of advertisement and outside communication with media outlets.
- Bachelor's degree and/or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in technical or energy related fields preferred.
- Strong communication, negotiation, and relationship building skills.
- Motivated self-starter with an innate ability to achieve outcomes and exceed expectations.
- Ability to effectively convey technical concepts in effective marketing materials.
- Ability to create and conduct sales presentations required.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects.
- Ability to travel and visit with prospects.
Your success will be measured by the effectiveness of marketing campaigns increasing qualified leads to the Sales Team.
Send resume to: