Sales Support Engineer.
This position serves as a sales liaison for new product sales development. You will work to (1) develop new products that fit current product lines and capabilities and (2) assist in bringing in sales for products. Meeting with and calling on customers is also part of the job.
The Sales Support Engineer will assist in the quotation process, which may include design, researching and initiating industry standard certifications, determining capability and necessary equipment, component specification, sketches or drawings parts list including brand and part number, vendor referrals, and determining the material and labor cost. You may also create point-to-point schematics from one-line diagrams. You will work as part of the contract review team to review large order production release packages for accuracy.
- Bachelor degree in an engineering discipline or equivalent experience.
- Experience, 5+ years manufacturing environment with emphasis in Engineering.
- Familiarity with AUTOCAD or other drafting software. Knowledge range of drafting (ANSI Y14 or other), document management, other related standards necessary to produce accurate drawings, production releases and plans. Familiarity with Quality Management Systems (ISO9001 or Other)
Microsoft Office Suite: Excel, Word, Power Point
- Thorough knowledge of engineering techniques and principles, combined with the ability to meet aggressive deadlines and juggle multiple priorities.
- Thorough knowledge of manufacturing process flow and capability restrictions.
- Ability to read and interpret various production, quality and engineering documents as applicable to task assigned.
- Strong Research ability of ENG requirements & capability (web, standards, etc).
- Self motivated with the ability to operate responsibility and independently with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrate and foster a sense of urgency and strong commitment within the sales department in order to obtain measured objectives and exceed goals.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
Comprehensive benefits package, training, team oriented working environment.
Compensation will be based on experience.
Send resume to: