Sales Engineer. Power Generation Instrumentation.
This position will estimate and sell Power Generation Industry related instrumentation. You will need to read and understand customer bills of materials, drawings and specifications, source electrical and machined items, and assemble a quotation based on the sourced items and assembly labor. You will be responsible for customer relations and aggressive recruitment of new business. This includes telephone calls and travel to customers. You will need to become familiar with and effectively communicate knowledge of our products. You will work both independently and as part of a team maintaining potential and existing customer relationships and assisting other Sales Personnel.
- Bachelor's degree and/or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in the energy industry, the commercial and industrial markets a plus.
- Strong communication, negotiation, and relationship building skills.
- Motivated self-starter with an innate ability to achieve outcomes and exceed expectations.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects.
- Computer skills to include research and proprietary client database management.
- Proficiency with follow-up calls to customers, response to queries, solving and referring problems, and reporting on sales activities.
Your success will be measured by your ability to close sales and achieve your sales quota. You will build ongoing relationships with key decision makers to expand future sales opportunities within their organization. You must maintain accurate and up-to-date records of sales-related activities.
Strong customer relations' background and sales experience desired. The individual must be able to manage several quotations at once and achieve at or above quota.
Compensation will be based on experience. Comprehensive benefits package, training, team oriented working environment.
Send resume to: