Foreman / Class A Machinist, Barry Industries, Attleboro, MA.
Barry Industries is the leading manufacturer of passive resistive components for communication, defense and medical applications. Vertical integration is the key to our quality and success. Total in-house control of the manufacturing process using our own machine shop, lasers, and state-of-the-art electroplating facilities means that we can avoid delays in product delivery. The company is looking for a Foreman / Class A Machinist to join the team.
- Set up and operate manual machines such as Bridgeports, Lathes, Grinders, etc.
- Setup and operate CNC machines such as Matsurra, Fanuc, Santec
- Make AutoCAD drawings of parts and fixtures
- Prepare setup sheets, tool lists, and write CNC programs
- Setup and operate power press
- Vibratory finish parts
- QC parts and maintain quality
- Direct the activity of others
5+ years experience preferred.
Health/Dental/401K Benefits, 4-day work week.
Send resume to e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
60 Walton Street
Attleboro, MA 02703