Senior Regulatory Toxicologist, Massachusetts.
The Senior Regulatory Toxicologist develops and implements risk reduction strategies for existing and new products, continuing the evolution of our particle toxicology program.
This senior, key position encompasses several critical responsibilities, including but not limited to:
- Work with both the R&D and the business teams to commercialize new products.
- Stay ahead of the curve to comply with new product requirements.
- Develop and assist in the development of material safety data sheets for internal use.
- Be a leader and participate on internal committees on product stewardship and regulatory affairs matters, interacting with colleagues in various departments.
- Represent our company on external trade and scientific associations.
- Track and monitor all pertinent and pending legislations which could affect the company's products, both in manufacture and also proposed.
- Expertise in mammalian toxicology; inhalation toxicology, also, is desired.
- 8+ years of product safety and regulatory toxicology experience, ideally with a chemical or material manufacturing company.
- Experience in industry/scientific associations.
- Robust understanding of global hazard communications requirements.
- Experience with US EPA and EU risk modeling programs.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills. Superior platform capabilities.
- Well-spoken and articulate. Collaborative. Demonstrated leadership. Effective.
- Results driven.
We are seeking candidates from both North America as well as Western Europe.
If you desire a career, not just another job, and want to work with a vibrant group of likeminded professionals, contact us in confidence. Email why you would like to explore this opportunity further and include your resume.
Venard Chanski, Senior Partner