Design Engineer, Roehr Tool Corp., Hudson, MA.
Roehr Tool Corporation strives to be the leader in collapsing and expanding componentry for our customers and partners. We endeavor to make an enduring, positive impact upon the industry through a high level of connectivity, satisfaction and trust, and we subscribe to the following principles:
- Innovation, standardization and continuous improvement of products;
- Best-in-class status for business partners and employees;
- Embrace systems that drive execution; and
- The attainment of strong financial results.
Roehr Tool is looking for a self-motivated and ambitious design engineer wanting to advance their career with a fast-paced, progressive company. This exciting and versatile role will be responsible for supporting the Engineering Department. Areas of responsibility include, but are not limited to:
- Engineering support that creates customer approval drawings and 3D models and manufacturing design packages for custom, specials, and new standard products.
- Engineering support as directed by the sales department.
- Research and analysis of customer design proposals or specifications to evaluate the feasibility, cost and maintenance requirements application.
- Effective problem resolution for customers.
- Management of manufacturing documents and support for the shop floor.
The ideal candidate will be someone who can use their injection molding, mold design, or mold making knowledge to assist colleagues in the plastics industry with the understanding and implementation of the mold components offered. The successful candidate will have excellent phone and writing skills and be able to present product solutions to customers.
- Bachelor's degree (BA) from a four-year college or university; or five or more years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination or education and experience within the tooling industry. Product knowledge including mold components and related application also required.
- Candidate must possess CAD skills. (Solidworks and/or AutoCAD experience required)
- Experience with injection molding / mold making/mold design.
- Must also have a strong working knowledge of MS Word and Excel.
- Experience with Microsoft Great Plains a plus.
- Strong customer service skills
Roehr Tool Corporation offers a great working atmosphere, excellent career opportunities, and growth potential, as well as stimulating and challenging projects. Our exceptional benefits package includes:
- Paid Time Off (vacation, personal and sick time off)
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Life, AD&D, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spend Accounts
- Retirement Plan
- Much, much more!
If you share our commitment to excellence and want to be part of a fast-paced, dynamic environment please apply online at http://procomps.prevueaps.com/.
No phone calls please.