The MassMEP Next Generation Manufacturer Newsline: April 2012
In This Issue...
From the Desk of Jack Healy
Insights, best practices, how to's, and success stories from manufacturing organizations in New England. Let us know if there's something in particular you'd like us to cover, – Kathie Mahoney, Editor, firstname.lastname@example.org or (508) 831-7020.
Video of the Month
Continuous Improvement Growth Manufacturers
Business Owners' Corner
Letters to the Editor
- Inside Sales Manager, Atlantic Fasteners, West Springfield, MA. Submit resume.
- Automotive Technology Faculty, Qunsigamond Community College, Worcester, MA. Submit resume.
- Technology Acceleration Liaison, UMass Innovation Institute, Amherst, MA. Submit resume.
- Human Resources Manager. Submit resume.
MassMEP Programs & Events:
For complete details about these programs for manufacturers, visit the MassMEP Web Site.
- Introduction to Systematic Plant Layout, Springfield, MA - April 24
- Principles of Lean Manufacturing, Brockton, MA - May 3
- Principles of Lean Manufacturing, Westfield, MA - May 4
- Manufacturing Innovation 2012, Orlando, FL - May 5 through May 9
- Principles of Lean Manufacturing, Fall River, MA - May 18
- MAC Workforce Innovation Collaborative, Worcester, MA - May 23
- Situational Leadership, North Billerica, MA - April 20
- Central Mass Energy Summit: Turn Down the Costs, Fitchburg, MA - April 24
- Partnering with a Defense Prime Contractor, Raytheon, Boston, MA - April 26
- Natural Disaster Preparedness: Are You Ready?, Springfield, MA - April 26
- 3rd Annual Sustainable Economy Conference (SEC), Boston, MA - April 30
- AIM's Safety, Health, & OSHA Certificate Series, Burlington, MA - May 2-23
- CT Networking Round Table: Visual Systems, Shelton, CT - May 17
- Advanced Manufacturing: The University Bridge to Innovation, UMass Amherst Innovation and Entrepreneurship Day 2012, Amherst, MA - May 29