The MAC Action Newsline:
This issue is sponsored by the Bristol Community College.
Kathie Mahoney, Editor
From the Desk of Jack Healy
Video of the Month
Successful Implementations in Lean
Education & Workforce Development
Programs & Events
For complete details about these programs for manufacturers, visit the MAC Action Newsline Calendar.
Upcoming events include:
- LE101: Principles of Lean Manufacturing, Hooksett, NH - November 19, 2009
- USA Products Catalog Show at USA Fair 2009, Bangkok, Thailand - November 19-22, 2009
- Building Brands in Good times and Bad, Waltham, MA - November 20, 2009
- Lean 101 with a "Twist", Burlington, ON - November 26, 2009
- A3 Thinking - A3 Development, Phoenix, AZ - December 1, 2009
- Webinar Series: Protecting Your Intellectual Property Rights, December 2, 2009
- SBIR Workshop – Success Strategies, New Bedford, MA - December 2, 2009
- LE101: Principles of Lean Manufacturing, Keene, NH - December 8, 2009
- WPI Venture Forum, Marketing - Creating The Buzz, Worcester, MA - December 8, 2009
- Profit 101: Grow Profit, Grow Sales, Keene, NH - January 26, 2010
- Executive Trade Mission to Algeria and Libya, Algiers, Algeria and Tripoli, Libya - February 17-22, 2010 Contact: Lisa Huot at 202-482-2796 or email her at email@example.com
- AccessAmerica - Build Your Client Base in China, Online Chinese-Language Directory for U.S. Service Firms and Economic Development Agencies - Ongoing
- Profit 101: Grow Profit, Grow Sales, Portsmouth, NH - March 23, 2009
We Would Like Your Feedback ...