Manufacturing - Growing in New England
Welcome to the October 2009 MassMEP & Manufacturing Advancement Center Career Opportunities & Programs Update. Included are the latest job openings and events of interest across the region, as well as highlights from the latest issue of The MAC Action Newsline.
Program Coordinator, Springfield, MA
OnCore Manufacturing is looking for a Program Coordinator to support the Program Manager by coordinating and managing activities across many departments within their respective assigned programs.
Electro-Mechanical Technician, Wilbraham, MA
Friendly Ice Cream Corporation has an excellent opportunity for an experienced Electro-Mechanical Technician in our Wilbraham Massachusetts manufacturing facility.
Shipper/Receiving, Plant Maintenance, Boylston, MA
Phillips Precisions seeks an employee to perform shipping/receiving duties, light product inspection, counting and inventorying of parts, shop maintenance and organization, operate sandblast cabinet and tumbler for some light finish work, and do pickup and deliveries.
Programs & Events
- Successful Small Business Export Strategies, Boston, MA - October 6, 2009
- WPI Venture Forum: Start-up Strategy, Worcester, MA - October 13, 2009
- CT Quality Council Quality Management Certificate Program, East Hartford, CT (Series of five 2-day modules) - October 13-December 16, 2009
- Lean in Maine Summit 2009, Bangor, ME - October 15, 2009
- AME Annual Conference: Journey to Greatness, Covington, Kentucky - October 19-23, 2009
- LE101: Principles of Lean Manufacturing, Fall River, MA - October 27, 2009
- Executive Trade Mission to Libya and Algeria, November 4-8, 2009
MAC Action Newsline: Highlights
From the Desk of Jack Healy
Video of the Month
Successful Implementations in Lean
Education & Workforce Development
Plus Industry News