Leadership Transformation Program Designed for Manufacturing Execs
MassMEP, in collaboration with New England Coaching, is offering a unique program to service the needs of business leaders in manufacturing. It is designed to provide owners and senior executives with the essential skills to develop and enhance their leadership abilities. The program is presented in a highly interactive and informative setting using multiple learning styles in order to maximize the overall experience.
- Classroom setting (2 * 2 days spaced 3 months apart) providing a highly interactive learning experience
- Project activity (over a 12 week period) allowing for the development of skills in the workplace
- Peer to peer support (weekly for 12 weeks) providing impartial accountability to skills development
- Regular mentor coaching from course leaders to optimize learning experience
- Incredible insights gained by working close with fellow leaders from other organizations
- Begin to see positive behavioral changes
- Improve overall leadership effectiveness
- Achieve greater respect from colleagues and employees
- Realize greater confidence and ability to lead business forward
- Help to create a staff aligned to business needs
- Provide role model for future leaders
- Create of a change receptive environment
- Provide basis for creativity and continuous improvement
This program is for people whose leadership style and influence has a significant impact on the culture of their organization. They will typically carry the titles of CEO, President, Principal, Vice President, or General Manager. It can also be customized for internal purposes for the leadership team.
This program will be run over two weekends starting on February 15 and 16, 2006 at the Crown Plaze, Worcester, MA. For more information, contact Kathie Mahoney at .
Registration - Register on line
The program cost is $3,750.00 which includes the two day seminar and all the features listed above. Register before December 31, 2005, and save $300.
This program is approved by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts Workforce Training Fund Program.