The MAC Action Newsline:
This issue is sponsored by Northern Essex Community College.
Kathie Mahoney, Editor
From the Desk of Jack Healy
Successful Implementations in Lean
Programs & Events
For complete details about these programs for manufacturers, visit the MAC Action Newsline Calendar.
Upcoming events include:
- Doing Business in Emerging Global Markets: Russia, Clinton, MA — November 18, 2008
- Taking Action with Lean Accounting, Worcester, MA — November 19, 2008
- Opto 22 Intelligent Remote I/O for Allen-Bradley Logix Platforms, Andover, MA — November 19, 2008
- Machine Tool Metrology 101, Windsor, CT — November 19-21
- Health & Welfare for Manufacturing: Best Practices in Benefits Administration for Manufacturing Organizations, Webinar — November 19, 2008
- Solving the Credit Puzzle, Waltham, MA — November 20, 2008
- STEM Symposium, College of the Holy Cross, Hogan Campus Center, Worcester, MA — December 3, 2008
- Tech Conference 2008: Alternative Energy, Can Middle Market Dealmakers Find Opportunity Amidst the Hype, Boston, MA — December 4, 2008
- WPI Venture Forum Meeting, Worcester, MA — December 9, 2008
- Getting Your Foot in the Doors of New Accounts, Marketing & Sales Tactics, Dartmouth, MA — December 10, 2008
- Lean Champions Roundtable at Varian Semiconductor Equipment, Gloucester, MA — December 11, 2008
- ProMat, Chicago, IL — January 12-15, 2009
We Would Like Your Feedback ...