Job Opening: Assembly Technician II, Littleton, MA
Diamond Antenna and Microwave Corporation is a technology design and manufacturing company. Our heritage product lines of microwave rotary couplers are used in radar and satellite communications antennas while the next generation in slip ring technology, the Roll Ring®, is used for transferring electrical power and signals in a variety of rotating applications. Both of these products are designed and produced at our facility in Littleton, Massachusetts.
We are seeking an Assembly Technician to perform RF Microwave and Mechanical Product assembly and testing per print. Applicants should also be able to inspect product for compliance to specifications and quality assurance.
What You Will Do:
- Assemble parts per print
- Perform sub-assembly work per print
- Perform soldering per print
- Perform moderate electrical testing
- May inspect product for quality and compliance of specifications
- Must be able to recognize deficiencies and bring to the attention of supervisor
- Operate hand tools and measuring tools (i.e. microscope, torque meter, and torque wrench)
What You Need to Apply:
- RF Microwave waveguide component experience
- Good mathematical aptitude
- Ability to read blue prints
- Network analyzer experience required
- High school diploma or equivalent
What We Offer:
In addition to a company that has experienced astonishing market growth and is committed to your success we offer the selected candidate the following:
- Competitive base salary plus bonus eligibility
- Benefit Plan eligibility on date of hire
- Health, Dental, Life and Disability Insurance
- Vacation, Sick And Holiday Pay
- 401k w/company match
- Work shift 7:30 am – 4:00 pm
- Convenient Location – near the junction of Rt. 2 & Rt. 495
If you would like to join a great team of professionals with an awesome product then this job is for you! Diamond Antenna is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For more information:
Please visit our web site at www.diamondantenna.com.
Submit your resume & salary requirements to email@example.com or by fax to (978) 486-0079.