Job Opening: Mechanical Design Engineer, Littleton, MA
Diamond Antenna and Microwave Corporation is a technology design and manufacturing company. Our heritage product lines of microwave rotary couplers are used in radar and satellite communications antennas while the next generation in slip ring technology, the Roll Ring®, is used for transferring electrical power and signals in a variety of rotating applications. Both of these products are designed and produced at our facility in Littleton, Massachusetts.
We are seeking an experienced mechanical design engineer with the enthusiasm to develop new products for a growing business. Applicants should be proficient in SolidWorks, COSMOS, and be capable of performing hand calculations. LabVIEW, machine shop, inspection and assembly experience is a definite plus.
What You Will Do:
- Design electromechanical components used in the microwave industry.
- Create new designs using state of the art equipment; SolidWorks, Cosmos, PDM Works, RF modeling software (HF Works).
- Work closely with sales to determine product specifications from the quoting stage.
- May interface with customers from the quoting stage through out the design process.
- Perform thermal, stress, RF, vibration, cost, tolerance and reliability analyses.
- Provide support and trouble shooting to lab and manufacturing departments.
- Research life-testing, product improvement, and new products.
What You Need to Apply:
- BS/BA in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent work experience in a related field.
- 3-5 years related experience preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- Radio Frequency, microwave, or similar industry experience is strongly preferred.
What We Offer:
In addition to a company that has experienced astonishing market growth and is committed to your success we offer the selected candidate the following;
- Competitive base salary plus bonus eligibility
- Benefit Plan eligibility on date of hire
- Health, Dental, Life and Disability Insurance
- Vacation, Sick And Holiday Pay
- 401k w/company match
- Flexible Spending Accounts
If you would like to join a great team of professionals with an awesome product then this job is for you! Diamond Antenna is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For more information:
Please visit our web site at www.diamondantenna.com.
Submit your resume & salary requirements to email@example.com or by fax to (978) 486-0079.