Job Opening: Quality Engineer, Charlton, MA
INCOM, Inc. was founded in 1971 in Southbridge, MA, by J. Wilbur Hicks, the innovator and founder of the fiber optic industry. INCOM customers are manufacturers of leading edge instruments and systems that incorporate rigid, fused fiber optics.
The candidate for this position will have a strong background and experience in quality assurance and inspection programs. The candidate is to be self-motivated, organized, results-oriented, and able to work with all levels of personnel in a fast paced and growing environment. This position reports to the Quality Assurance Manager.
- Review and enhancement inspection department documentation.
- Develop tasked based training metrics and job instruction breakdowns.
- Improve inspection process sampling plans based on process capabilities.
- Work closely with inspection supervision to improve department capabilities and performance.
- Evaluate returned materials, create and track associated corrective actions.
- Conduct internal quality system audits.
- 5 to 10 years relevant experience.
- Lean Manufacturing/Six Sigma Certification a plus.
- BS in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering a plus
For more information, contact:
Dir. of Human Resources
Phone: (508) 765-9151