The MAC Action Newsline:
This issue is sponsored by Providence & Worcester Railroad.
Kathie Mahoney, Editor
From the Desk of Jack Healy
Successful Implementations in Lean
Growth Based Strategies
Programs & Events
For complete details about these programs for manufacturers, visit the MAC Action Newsline Calendar.
Upcoming events include:
- MassMEP Lean Champions Roundtable, Amesbury, MA -- June 19, 2008
- Lean Manufacturing Round Table Discussions: Visual Factory, Gorham, ME -- June 24, 2008
- Hampden County Business Resource & Services Fair, Springfield, MA — July 17, 2008
- Business Growth Leadership Seminar, Worcester, MA — July 21, 2008
- Lean Manufacturing Round Table Discussions: Load Leveling, Gorham, ME -- July 22, 2008
- Human Error Prevention Seminar, Providence, RI — September 9-10, 2008
- Problem Reporting, Root Cause Analysis, & Corrective Action Seminar, Providence, RI — September 11-12, 2008
- International Council of Sheet Metal Presswork Associations, Grand Rapids, MI — September 14-17, 2008
- Team Involvement Problem Solving (TIPS), Auburn, ME — September 15, 2008
- Quality & Environmental Auditing – ISO 19011, Providence, RI — September 23-24, 2008
- Measuring Organizational/Process Performance Seminar, Providence, RI — September 25-26, 2008
We Would Like Your Feedback ...