Amoskeag Business Incubator Announces Ask-the-Expert Forum
The Amoskeag Business Incubator (ABI) has launched its new business development forum, Ask-the-Expert, which is designed to help entrepreneurs find information and obtain answers to questions on everything from sales and marketing strategies to small business banking and financing as explained by local business experts and industry leaders. This service is a public, fully interactive, web-based environment where you may ask questions and receive candid answers.
Business topics will change periodically as we introduce new experts. The forum will allow each expert the opportunity to provide readers with insights and will allow readers the opportunity to ask questions and receive feedback. Answers will be posted and archived on the ABI web site for easy future reference.
Experts presently scheduled to participate include:
- Corissa DeSaulnier – Principal and co-owner, Buzz PR & Promotions
- Edward French – Vice President, Commercial Banking, Citizens Bank New Hampshire
- Fred Kline – President and founder, Kline & Company, CPA, PC
- Paul J. Durham, Esq. – Associate, Sheehan, Phinney, Bass & Green, PA
- Ian Muir – Web Devopler/Designer, Sunder Media, LLC
- Witmer Jones – District Director, Small Business Administration
- Bill Regan – Business Editor, NH Union Leader
- Christopher Thompson – Founder/President, Catch 22 Solutions
To meet our currently featured expert, please visit http://www.abi-nh.com and click on the "Resources" tab. Follow the "Ask The Expert" link to enter the forum and gain valuable business tips and tools.
We believe this service further supports the mission of the Amoskeag Business Incubator, which is to provide a supportive entrepreneurial environment that stimulates business growth and spurs job creation.
For more information regarding this service, please contact either Julie or Amy at (413) 629-9511 or via email at Julie@abi-nh.com or Amy@abi-nh.com.