Job Opening: Production Manager, Springfield, MA
Supervise all manufacturing activities at the operating level and achieve effective and efficient use of facilities and personnel as well as conformance to schedules and budgets. Reports to VP Operations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Implement production of all products, integrating engineering projects into the regular operating process, through the supervisors for both the manufacturing cells and the functional departments.
- Monitor all production reports to ensure achievement of quality, on-time delivery goals, and 5S continuous improvement efforts, along with lean initiatives.
- Organize the management talent base for efficient operations; promote opportunities for supervisors to upgrade skills through training sessions and seminars.
- Coordinate and monitor plans for reductions in cost and product lead times for existing and new products.
- Improve efficiency plans with respect to job setup and job change over times, continuous monitoring, and improvement of actual versus standard time estimates.
- Direct the implementation of advanced technology to aid in reaching production goals.
- Oversee adherence to environmental, safety, federal, and state regulations.
- Determination available shipments versus customer backlog orders.
- Perform all other duties, as assigned.
- Must be a team player and highly motivated; detail-oriented and strong organizational skills.
- Able to successfully manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously with a strong sense of urgency and minimal direction; able to meet deadlines.
For more information, contact
- BA/BS degree required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum 10 years experience in industrial management.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Ability to motivate team efforts to accomplish goals.
- Experience in Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook).
Nu Visions Manufacturing, LLC.
225 Carando Drive
Springfield, MA 01104