The MAC Action Newsline:
- From the Desk of Jack Healy
- Manufacturing Success Stories
- Programs & Events
For complete details about these programs for manufacturers, visit the MAC Action Newsline Calendar.
Upcoming events include:
- Nuts & Bolts: Accessing Workforce Training Fund Programs and Writing a Successful Grant Application, Bridgewater, MA -- September 28, 2006
- Sales Effectiveness Camp, Stratton Mountain, VT -- October 1-3, 2006
- A.I.M. Legacy of Leadership Series, Pittsfield, MA -- October 3, 2006
- Nuts & Bolts: Accessing Workforce Training Fund Programs and Writing a Successful Grant Application, Marlborough, MA -- October 5, 2006
- Governor's Manufacturing Summit, Bedford, NH -- October 10, 2006
- AME Annual Conference, Dallas, TX - October 16 -20, 2006 - (Read an interview with keynote speaker - Jim Collins author of Good to Great)
- A.I.M. Legacy of Leadership Series, Wareham, MA -- October 19, 2006
- A.I.M. Legacy of Leadership Series, Danvers, MA -- October 20, 2006
- A.I.M. Legacy of Leadership Series, Holyoke, MA -- October 25, 2006
- A.I.M. Legacy of Leadership Series, Westborough, MA -- October 26, 2006
- Strategic Performance Measurement for Lean Manufacturing, Taunton, MA -- October 27, 2006
- Know It Cold, Safety, Health and OSHA, Marlborough, MA -- October 18 -- December 15, 2006
- Manufacturing Our Future Summit: Building Educational Systems for the Global Economy, Worcester, MA -- October 30, 2006
- Lean Roundtable - L-3 Henschel Communications, Newburyport, MA -- November 8, 2006
- Roger B. Saillant, President and CEO, Plug Power, William J. O'Brien Distinguished Lecture Series, College of the Holy Cross, Worcester, MA -- November 8, 2006
This issue of The MAC Action Newsline is sponsored by the Massachusetts Manufacturing Extension Partnership.
We Would Like Your Feedback ...