The Advanced Manufacturing & Productivity Exposition
October 19-21, 2004
Northern KY Convention Center, Covington, KY
Make plans now to attend the 20th Annual Advanced
Manufacturing & Productivity Exposition (AM-Expo). Join hundreds
of manufacturing leaders from across the country and around the world
with a shared common goal: to improve global competition within manufacturing.
The Great China Debate
Larry King, host of "Larry King Live," will moderate "The
Great China Debate." This debate on China and manufacturing addresses
one of the biggest challenges driving change in the manufacturing community
over the next 10 years. King is a broadcasting icon and one of the most
recognizable faces in the world.
Other speakers include Art Niimi, President and Chief Executive of
Toyota Motors Manufacturing North America. AM-Expo is co-located with
the Association for Manufacturing Excellence's 20th Annual Conference,
"Focus on Global Enterprise Excellence." 30 workshops, 70
presentations, and 30 company tours give you an insider's view of industry
trends and techniques.
And don't miss the CEO Roundtable where five leaders explore today's
international business challenges.
Over 125 Vendors
See exhibits featuring products, services, technology, and processes
to increase your productivity and profitability! Learn about technology
advances, best practices, and productivity methods that help you:
- Capitalize on lean tools, techniques, and principles
- Identify the IT solutions to connect your entire enterprise
- Improve control, assembly, and automation processes
- Drive out waste, reduce costs, and increase profitability
- Align your supply chain and inventory management
- Improve planning, scheduling, and forecasting
- Increase capacity by "doing more with less"
- Benchmark your plant's practices and performance
Register today at http://www.ame.org.